Katie and Kissie

Katie and Kissie

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Change is good

Wow I haven't been on my blog forever! A lot has changed since the last time I was here...

  • Kissie has moved- Why you ask? Well mainly because of my parents.  They were having a hard time going in 12 directions. (parents these days) We spend most of our time in pulaski, so now she is in Sandy Creek (right next to Pulaski) Actually she is 5 minutes from our church. Seeing her is a lot easier now. She has a great stall with her own turn out pasture. I really feel like she likes it there!
  • I have  spent a lot of time traveling in July. I went to summer camp and then we spent a few days on the ST lawrence.  It was fun seeing everyone, and Aunt Sis flew in for a surprise visit! It was so nice to be away from everything, but I am glad to be home now.
  • Some things have changed with school. I really can't go into details, but it really is a good thing. :) Please pray for my parents and us as we make the changes.

Well...writing on the blog is now one of my assignments...leave it to mom to turn something fun into something  "educational" :). So, I will update you soon.

Coming next blog......Katie and her amazing acrobatics on the back of her horse! Truthfully, its about me falling off my horse but I think  it sounds better like that! lol

See you soon,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment