Katie and Kissie

Katie and Kissie

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In other news...

It has been reported that my Mom has the "oh look at the cute baby, I think we should have another one" look in her eye. 
  • Witnesses report hearing her ooh and ahh over babies in the nursery, even to go as far as look through a Babies R Us catalogue.  (gasp)
  • One bystander told of several babies being "kidnapped" from their poor mothers and held until the poor infant fell asleep, possibly due to "Boredom"; as one witness described.
  • There has been no official word from my father on the matter.  He has repeatedly answered "no comment" Our staff psychologists refer to his reaction as denial, or maybe self protection.
  • The current Lenhart children are threatening to go on strike claiming "cruel and unusual" punishment. (although they ALWAYS say that for everything, so I don't think she is listening)
  • Stay tuned for further details as they develop......and folks...prayer might be a good idea at this time.
This is Katie,  reporting to you live from
My Life.


Katie

P.S. I love my mom, and it wouldn't be too bad. As long as they have a girl and she likes horses :)

1 comment:

  1. Want me to send Sho the next time she wakes me up in the middle of the night so that we can nip this in the bud?!

    ReplyDelete