Katie and Kissie

Katie and Kissie

Thursday, February 17, 2011


My Girl.....

Okay, Okay, I will admit it I am in love with my horse. She is practically awesome and if I would have to guess, I would say she loves me back. :)
Check out this video of today. I must say this is the best feeling in the world to have something so beautiful and so amazing love and trust you enough to want to go where you go.  I have been accepted into her "herd", and I think that is such an amazing honor.
P.S. ignore my brother's Darth Vader breathing, he has a cold :) But I am thankful he helped me anyways, thanks buddy.






The weather has turned warmer, and I can smell spring...sniff, sniff...can't you?  It's just around the corner, and that means...yup you guessed it...more time with Kissie outdoors. I simply cannot wait. I really am itching to go on a trail ride. And to work on cantering with her in the outdoor ring.
On a more depressing note, I had my 4H presentation on Sunday. Pbllttt. I really don't mind doing them. This was my 4th and I did mine on Colic. I was great. Good eye contact and voice, Good information, except I totally forgot my summary! UGH! It destroyed me with points, so I was 1 point shy of a blue award.  My little sister totally rocked it and I swear she (shhh don't tell her) did bettter than me! Seriously, I did tell her, I was so proud of her and she was so stinkin cute!

Working on conditioning and getting Kissie in shape. I have so big plans for the summer...yeah!
I simply cannot believe that I can have her through the summer, someone pinch me :) Thanks so much Nana and Grandpa. This whole thing really is a dream come true...
Endurance riding may be in my future...stay tuned for details.
Katie

P.S. Pray for my friend Dylan. He is like another Big brother to me. His Dad died this week, and I am so sad for him.  I wish I could do more but all I can do right now is pray.  When is the last time you told someone you care about that you love them?  Well....what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment