Katie and Kissie

Katie and Kissie

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The snow is really blowing

   Lots of things have been happening at the farm lately. First of all Rachael's horse snickers was sold, but in her place is a brand new horse, his name is K.J. The snow has really been falling lately and the Lauricella family had to shovel a bunch of snow off the roof because the snow was making it cave in. 

   I am having a lot of fun Kissie, she is amazing, she is the smartest horse I have ever seen. I am getting to know her better every time I go to see her. She tries her best to not spook when shes around me so that he doesn't hurt me. I think that our relationship is really growing, I think we understand each other better. She loves her treats that I give her, they are carrot flavored and she begs me for more and more every time I give her one. she knows exactly where they are and puts her nose there if she wants more, I think that its time to find a new spot. :) I love her very much I wish I could spend everyday with her so that i could spend more time with her and our relationship would grow faster than it is now. I cant wait till next time I get to go so I can see her and have lots of fun with her! 

~Katie~    

No comments:

Post a Comment