Katie and Kissie

Katie and Kissie

Monday, October 18, 2010

4H meeting

Allie and I went a 4H meeting last night.  Its called the saddle pals and I think it will be a lot of fun!
Rachael Lauricella was there, and Libby Atkinson and a lot of other kids!
We worked on lunging.  They put me with the little kids first, which kinda irritated me, but I guess they really don't know me or anything I know, so they were just being safe! grrr-it was still kinda annoying.

BUT, after I lunged, she had me go with the older group to free lunge.  That was really cool, I never did that before....I can't wait to do it again!
Lisa is really great, but I can tell she is going to be tough.  I will have my first lesson with her on Wednesday...I can't wait to get started.   I am feeling a little rusty!

Going to see Kissie girl tonight. Ugh, have to go to school first...it is like eating your vegetables first.  Why can't we just have dessert first?


Oh...and Allie lunged last night too! I wish I could've seen her, but I was gone by then. Mom said she was really brave and got the hang of it really quick! Way to go Allie!

Have a really great day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment